The Organic Green Haat in the festival will raise awareness about Green and Organic products in the country among the urban population and help them to rediscover the "connect" with nature. This linkage is crucial from the standpoint of contribution in improving biodiversity based livelihoods and promoting social entrepreneurship. Organic Green Haat will augment one's shopping experience by offering a range of value added products. An exhibition cum sale of forest based products and others will be held at the festival venue.
- Minor Forest Produce and Non-Timber Forest Produce (Medicinal, herbal plants, crafts and cosmetics etc)
- Organic products (Rice, Cereals, Spices, Pickles, Fruits, Vegetables etc)
- Recycled products
- Eco-friendly products
- Garden accessories
- Lifestyle Accessories
- Jewellery and accessories
We welcome innovative ideas and products to make it the best 'Organic Green Haat' experience for the people.
CMS VATAVARAN 2014 invites individuals, artisans, communities, self help groups, civil societies, state federations, community based organisations, RWAs, corporations and others to be part of 'Organic Green Haat'.
The stalls are in five different ranges i.e. Gold Space (4m x 4m) - INR 20000, Silver Space (4m x 3m) - INR 15000, Bronze Space (3m x 3m) - INR 10000 and Copper Space (3m x 2m) - INR 5000.
- CMS VATAVARAN will provide the basic structure of the stall with table and chair.
- As CMS VATAVATAN 2014 will be a people's festival, the 'organic haat' products will be one of the important highlight. The price of the products shall be kept at the minimum for good business, better shopping experience and to cater to a range of audience.
- Plastics and other non-biodegradable items need to be avoided in this green film festival and forum.
- Please ensure that the festival be 'no litter' and 'zero garbage zone'.
- Please send us the dully filled FORM as soon as possible to Yamini
Verma with the paymemt. We will send email about the confirmation
of your stall.
Mode of Payment
Payments towards the stall(s) are acceptable by DD/ Pay Order/ Cheque/Cash in the name of CMS, payable at New Delhi. Stall booking will be confirmed after realisation of the payment.
For further queries, please contact:
Yamini Verma, PhD, Senior Research Executive, CMS Environment
RESEARCH HOUSE, Saket Community Centre, New Delhi 110017, India
P: 91-11-26864020, F: 91-11-26968282; M: 8447590552, 9899971882
E: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com